<Lullaby,lullaby <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/11246557?origin\x3dhttp://butterflyeffects-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Photobucket Supererogatory

Adeline Shakespeare

Photobucket">

Hi,I'm random and mean.Longing to visit the seven wonder of the world and to own a childcare!
I lead a very sophisticated life but that's okay.
I love poetry and riddles.
Leave your footsteps here.


Saturday, December 24, 2005 @ 12:01 PM

HELLOOOOOO AGAIN!
:)
yeeppee. I'm so hardworking today.
To post my blog oh yeah!
ITS CHRISTMAS SINCE IT HAS PASSED
TWELVE!
:D Hohos.
My day, since imma santa.
GOTTA GET PRESENTS.
Small ones will do, BLAHS :D

So today i went orchard.
I expected it to be pretty boring since i'm
with my family but things turned out different.
Totally different from what i expected.
Well, didn't though it would turn out
that way due to my past experiences.
HEHS! :)

So yeah , met this mad man at the mall.
Fucking fucked up man.
He was screaming the shit outta him
without knowing he is not embarrasing the
service the place served!
Instead he was just losing his own face.
Dumb-ass. I feel sorry for his partner!
:(

He started off screaming like LADY LAH!
and everyone threw weird glances at him.
well, thats of course!
and he was screaming at the lady complaining
about her working attitude.
She was like : if thats your kinda attitude,
i'd rather not earn your money.
Soon another women came and apologise for fuck!
:(
the man wasnt please still.
he continue yelling like a wild dog.
BOOOS. :/
Then he started complaining that singaporeans are
like that.
SO WHAT? :)
I'm loving it anyways.

In a second later, he started bragging.
He said he was a ' gu dong'.
which is not like we care much either.
and uhms, he said:
YOU THINK I NO MONEY ARH?
GET ME 100 OF THIS SHIRTS LAH.
FUCKING BASTARD.
I WANT HER TO APOLOGISE TO MEE LAH!

Fuck him man, he was like..
totally losing his cool can? :/
Then he started complaining that his wife
worked there at part-time.
which is totally out of point. ohyeah.
and he said that his wife didn't get to
do full-time but yet her attitude is
so POSSITIVE.
OH PUH-LEASE.
:D I'm against china people!
their just too cheena :)

so yesyes, i burst out in laughters.
:D Oops, it was the wrong thing to do.
But i somehow find it funneh.
They seemed like idiots.
Thats what i can confirm! :))
and yeah, he screamed I WANT SEE
MANAGER! I WANT MANAGER SERVE
ME! SHE DONT SAY SORRY, I WONT
GIVE IN SO EASILY.

MANNN,
whats going on with the earth.
FUCK MANKIND.
FUCK THAT MAN!
FUCK HIMM!
:)
he is SOOOOO noisy till i got pissed.
cause there was one point where he screamed
that scare the shit out of me.
:( and it wasn't easy looking for clothes with
'dangerous' man like him lahs.
ROARS!

OOHOOHHOOHHHs,
i found a levis jeans.
dad is getting me :)
yeaps, $136.
:D for a jeans. but its for me to wear so
worth it lahs :D
HAHA.
Today play the spray thang with
strangers.
:)))
it was waaaaaay cool man!
:D waaaay waaaaaaay cool.
people are so friendly suddenly.
HOKAYS, i sound so 'shua ku'.
shut-up adeline!
-blinkblink-
its four am.
ohgosh. :) my sister is still up.
and another sister haven't reach home.
HOW BAD CAN THEY GET?
:D

OHFUCK.
HACKERS ARE SO FUCK.
They are like fucky fuckest fuckly fuckky
fuckery fuckily fuckling fuckerest FUCKER!
:(
My millions are gone.
HEY ITS NO JOKE PEOPLE.
It is SINGAPORE MONEY $200+ HORS.
SIGHHHHS.
crap lahs. today is so fucked-up.
in a good way but yet so bad.

yays, i managed to talk to him.
& yesyes, i finally got a chance to say,
sorry.
:)